JOBSPIPELINE® is a proven, ATS-compatible, online application method that significantly improves the experience and results for both Employers and Job Candidates. As shared by our Success Stories, its flexibility and multimedia adaptability make it a valuable addition to almost any employee recruitment program.
Common Causes of Online Application Frustration:
- Tracking candidate response is often difficult, sometimes impossible, depending on the employer’s in-house IT situation and/or corporate website security protocols
- Candidates don’t know correct spelling of employer’s name
- A URL address that is too long or too confusing to be easily remembered: com/careers/projectmanagers
- A convoluted application process that leads frustrated candidates to drop out of the system
Advantages of using JOBSPIPELINE® to drive Online Applications:
- A more reliable method which increases both quality of response and number of completed applications.
- Eliminates common “opt out” points of frustration for applicants.
- ATS-compatible with multimedia adaptability.
- Your JOBSPIPELINE® link can be inserted into a variety of media resources from social media to broadcast to digital to job postings
- Isolates career opportunities from those of competitors. Why send candidates to an entire job board when you can narrow response to one link?
- Increased accuracy of Response Tracking for designated candidate groups.
- Heightens candidate engagement during the application process.
- Shortens hiring cycles, saves money, and reduces staff workload.
Put JOBSPIPELINE® to work for YOU today!
To learn more about implementation strategies and budget-friendly JOBSPIPELINE® Posting Packages, email your request to Shana Reinhart. Or call Shana at 281-242-4473 ext. 102. Remember to ask about our special Quarterly and Multi-Market discount pricing.
JOBSPIPELINE® is one of the advanced recruitment services provided by Mitton Media®, a nationally recognized recruitment agency specializing in multi-channel employee recruitment advertising and brand building programs. For more information, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.